We offer a comprehensive fee for service peer review for your building consultant reports and the management of building claims.
- Audit compliance with both current and historical building regulation.
- Audit compliance with Australian and New Zealand Standards.
- Audit etimates and measurements.
- Audit fire, flood and storm scopes for accuracy and necessity.
- Audit work in progress for compliance with building regulations.
- Perform shadow critical stage inspections where a construction certificate is not issued.
Many buldings are reconstructed by insurers without giving the homowner the basic security provided by NSW Legislation which mandates Critical Stage Inspection for all construction work. While there is a benefit to both Insurer and Owner in avoiding delay caused by the Development Application process, it may be wise to carry out the mandatory inspections.
Paul McNamara is a qualified Building Surveyor and able to perform Crital Stage Inspections and certify compliance with the relevant, either current or historical, regulation.